Friday, March 30, 2012

me

i have just come to the realization that i haven't been in this spot for three years!
i am by myself for the entire day!

no, really...
no boys. no tom. no dad.

i can do whatever i want ALL day long. i haven't been able to say that for a very long time.
i'm so happy right now. i could burst!

all of my guys are fishing and staying in cabins at bennett springs in lebannon, missouri.

i will happily join them soon, but for now...

i'm going to run errands...quickly!!!

clean my house and enjoy it's beauty without anyone touching anything!

enjoy a meal and stay sitting the entire time!

light candles and not worry about the house burning down.

take a shower and not wonder what that sound was.

get a massage and relax...

enjoy today! i know i will!!!!
:)

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile so big. I am so happy for you. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy.
    Oh yeah were is the glass of wine you will be enjoying!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I already checked that off of my list last night. I enjoyed wine and good company at book club!

      Delete